DAAD and TU Berlin Scholarships
The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in Term 3 of the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th.
Scholarships are provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and the TU Berlin Summer University.
The selection process will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin Summer University.
Art der Förderung
Scholarship funding is available as follows:
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only.
All applicants who apply for a scholarship with the TU Berlin Summer University will be considered for all three of the above scholarships.
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a current student (enrolled) at the time of application
- You must reside outside of Germany
All applicants must register online for the TU Berlin Summer University, and pay the registration fee of 60€, in order to be considered for a scholarship. The registration fee will be refunded to unsuccessful candidates.
The deadline for applications for this summer is April 1st, 2019.
- Allgemeine Förderung (Lebenshaltungskosten)
- Ausländische Studierende
- alle Bildungsabschlüsse
- alle Fachrichtungen
Straße des 17. Juni 135
Telefon: +49 30 314-0
Telefax: +49 30 314-23222
Telefon: +49 30 44720-230